8192 channels at 50 frames per...
8192 channels at 50 frames per second.
2 universes per output (340 leds RGB).
All configurations through web browser.
MADE IN EU. TWO YEARS OF WARRANTY.
80 Item in stock Items in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
|5||449,10 €||Up to 249,50 €|
|10||424,15 €||Up to 748,50 €|
- 16 output universes (8192 channels) at 50 frames per second.
- Solderless output wiring, using inexpensive standard RJ45 network cables.
- Each RJ45 connector handles 2 x 2 universes (2 x 1024 channels).
- All combinations of RGB and RGBW color reorder.
- Support for standard and non standard DMX modes (at TTL levels).
- Art-Net address (Net-Subnet-Universe) configuration on steps of 4 universes.
- Supported synchronization modes: Madrix® Sync and Art-Net® Sync.
- All setup parameters from configuration by web browser.
- Integrated SPI Controller, you don't need any other converter for drive digital led pixels and digital LED strips.
- Electronics manufactured in Europe under ISO9001
12 VDC power adapter included. Connector available for EU, UK, US or AU.
Works with any software or console that supports the Art-Net protocol as MADRIX, Resolume, MadMapper, Lightjams, Enttec light mapper, Jinx, Mapio, Xlights, Touchdesigner, and others.
deskontroller-16 is designed to handle 16 Art-Net universes with the highest level of performance, (50 frames per second, or 20 mS refresh time) for most types of LEDs. (With or without CLOCK wire)
Quick and easy setup.
Configure your deskontroller through a web browser, with easy adjustment of all parameters.
No software is required, just your usual PC, MAC, smartphone or tablet web browser.
Enjoy more configuration settings:
Configuration (NET, subnet, universe number).
Type of chipset.
RGB or RGBW color order.
Optimized modes for MadMapper.
Working output color test.
Now, output wiring it's easier than ever, thanks to use of standard RJ45 network cables (not included), and RJ45 to screw driver adapters (4 x included).
Universes are grouped on 2 universes blocks (2 x 2 universes on each output cable).
Supported modes Madrix® Sync and Art-Net® Sync.
We recommend its use when available, no configuration required, if your software sends Sync, deskontroller-16 detects it and activate for improved performance.
It allows configuration on 4 universes steps.
deskontroller-16 supports pixels and strips with 1, 3 or 4 channels per pixel (White, RGB or 3 whites, and RGBW)
For leds with different color order, you can select any RGB or RGBW order from.
More than 60 chipsets supported. Except DMX type,
all led types works at 50 fps or 20 mS (12288 channels at 50 frames per second)
D705, D707, D708
DMX512 TTL levels, DMX500K TTL levels, DMX750K TTL levels, DMX1000K TTL levels, DMX1250K TTL levels, DMX1500K TTL levels, DMX2000K TTL levels, DMX2500K TTL levels
LPD1886, LPD1882, LPD6803, LPD6813, LPD1101, LPD8803, LPD8806
TM1803, TM1809, TM1812, TM1814, TM1829, TM1903, TM1926
UCS1903, UCS1903B, UCS1909, UCS1909B, UCS1912, UCS1912B , UCS2903, UCS2903S, UCS2909, UCS2912, UCS3903, UCS8903, UCS5903, UCS6909, UCS6912, UCS7009
WS2811, WS2812, NEOPIXEL, WS2812B, WS2812S, WS2813, WS2801, WS2803, WS2813, WS2813A, WS2813B, WS2813C, WS2813D, WS2818,WS2821, WS2822
- Art-Net™ Designed by and Copyright Artistic Licence Holdings Ltd.
- The Art-Net protocol documentation is copyright Artistic Licence Holdings Ltd.
- All other company names and/or product names are trademarks and/or entered trademarks of their respective holders.
Powered by deskontrol electronics
MADE IN EU - TWO YEARS OF WARRANTY
No customer reviews for the moment.
RJ45 splitter for deskontroller Use standard Network cable...
5,00 € Tax excl.
6,05 € Tax incl.
RJ45 to screw terminal Adapter for deskontroller Art-Net LED...
3,00 € Tax excl.
3,63 € Tax incl.
High performance Art-Net compliant LED controller capable of...
1 390,00 € Tax excl.
1 681,90 € Tax incl.
16384 channels at 50 frames per second. 4 universes per...
699,00 € Tax excl.
845,79 € Tax incl.
12288 channels at 50 frames per second. 3 universes per...
599,00 € Tax excl.
724,79 € Tax incl.